RUSU| Giving voice to empower and advocate for the human rights of refugees fleeing persecution, wars, and tyrannical regimes. #RefugeesUnknown #StoriesUntold
Digital Documentation of Human Stories
- Archive refugee stories, and human rights violations.
- Encourage freedom of speech and expression.
- Use mediums of video, audio, written, and social media elements.
Refugee Empowerment Projects
- Develop tools and strategies for mental health projects.
- Connect mental health resources relative to language and culture.
- Publish project works by to educate and advocate for human rights.
Human Rights Advocacy
- Provide policy guidance and influence processes to adopt practices that ensure refugee protection.
- Public service awareness.
- Engage in dialogue with the public, governments, and humanitarian actors
We stand with the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights to universally protect fundamental human rights of all, which includes the worlds 65M plus refugees.
We stand with the United Nations High Commission for Refugees in finding solutions to boarder refoulment and closings and the restriction of internal mobility.
``Refugees deserve action and investment, not indifference and cruelty`` Philipo Grandi 11th United Nations High Commissioner on Refugees